NSK nh20 Bearing
Angular Contact Bearings
Because not all bearings are able to support both forces, ball bearings are quite versatile and are among the most-used type of rolling-element bearing. Angular Contact Bearings. Angular contact bearings are ideal for use in gearboxes, pumps, electric motors, and clutches or other high-speed applications.
Angular contact bearings from Grainger can support combined loads simultaneously in radial and axial directions. Use them for high-speed, high-precision applications, such as turbines and dentistry equipment, where dual-direction loads are present.
Angular-contact ball bearings are similar to deep-groove ball bearings except that the line of action of the load acting through the contacts between balls and raceways forms an angle with the bearing axis. The bearings are therefore particularly suitable for carrying combined (axial and radial) loads.
- General 455609 Angular Contact Bearings
- 60 °
- 33 mm
- Barden 101BX48D20 Angular Contact Bearings
- 0,052 Kg
- 8,1 kN
- INA 3806-B-2Z-TVH Angular Contact Bearings
- 20 mm
- 50 mm x 90 mm x 30,2 mm FAG 3210-BD Angular Contact Bearings
- 130.000 mm
- 75 mm
- FAG 7313-B-MP-UO Angular Contact Bearings
- 0,88 kN
- 35 mm
- FAG 3204-BD-2Z Angular Contact Bearings
- 118 mm
- 318 kN
- General 5201 Angular Contact Bearings